Welcome to our blog. We know that we have been so irregular lately. So here we are presenting a swatcharama of the mighty colourpop supershock shadow kit in Love a Flare ( Yeyyyyy!!!) on NC45 skintone. And will also feature a look we have done with recently. Let’s now jump into the content.
This set comes in a beautiful box with magnetic closure and a mirror inside. The shadows fitted into a foamy insert that is glued in place. So no more extra caution while travelling.
Now the colours:
It has six shades and all of them belonging to warm family except one (high rise). And, comes in 3 different formulas – 1 duochrome/ glittery, 4 matted and 1 satin.
1. Head Rush – Matte finish khaki olive. ( more in the brownish side).
2. High Rise – Matte finish darkened olive green (more in the greenish side).
3.Melrose – Matte finish true rust (more on the reddish orangish side).
4.By My Side – Glittery finish yellow peach with a hint of pink. ( more on the peachier side).
5. I Spy – Matte finish soft peach (more on the warmer side).
6. Moonwalk – Pearlized satiny finish yellow gold with a rust orange undertone and duo chrome flip (more on the greenish side).
My Favourites – Moonwalk, Melrose and By My Side.
My Thoughts :
1. Very pigmented.
2. Stays up to 9 hours without any touch up.
3. Zero fallout and easily blendable.
4. Buttery – creamy texture and works better with a finger rather a brush.
5. I found ‘I spy’ very chalky and very hard to blend. Moreover creases a lot. I wouldn’t have paid a penny for this shade if this doesn’t come with the set.
6. Overall its a very good deal. I am happy to pay 20$ (which is nearly equivalent to 2400 bdt.) for this great set.
I give four stars ⛥⛥⛥⛥ for this.
Here are some photos of the look I have created with this like few days ago. I have used – Melrose and moonwalk here along with naked 2.
Dress : Designed by me.
Purse : Urban Truth
Accessories: Gawsia market in Dhaka.
Availability of this set in Bangladesh:
Till our next post, slay!