Hi Beauties! Happy Sunday. Hope you all are enjoying the weekend bliss to the fullest.
Today I am gonna review a super hyped fall palette by non other than ColourPop. Their third and one of the best release was – ‘I think I love You’. The palette consists a handful selection of nude shades all in shimmery, matte and satin formula. The packaging is sleek and travel friendly. It came in a cardboard packaging like the other two releases and the names affixed on back.
Now let’s talk about the colours. As usual, 12 neutral shades perfect for home and beyond.
- Better Bitter: metallic soft gold
- Belair: matte cool taupe
- Fancy Face: metallic bright red copper
- Girls Bite: metallic golden bronze
- Howdy: metallic red bronze
- Rowdy: matte warm ivory
- My Treat: metallic champagne ivory
- Level Up: metallic bright penny copper
- Screw It: metallic soft rose gold
- Let’s Do It: matte true black
- Rule Breaker: metallic bright yellow gold
- My Type: matte deep saddle brown
All swatches are done on my NC 44 to 45 skin tone. Left on natural lighting and on right with flash.
(Top to bottom : better bitter, belair, fancy face and girls bite)
(Top to bottom : howdy, rowdy, my treat and level up)
(Top to bottom: screw It, let’s do It, rule breaker and my type)
My favourites :
- Rule Breaker ( 🏆 wife dupe.)
- Screw it.
- Level Up.
- My Treat.
Just loveeeee these!!!!
My Thoughts :
- Nicely packaged.
- Very pigmented. A little goes a long way.
- Very light weighted.
- Long lasting. Easily comes off with a makeup remover. Non staining.
- Doesn’t fall out.
Ratings : 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I have created two looks this time.
The first look is a go to look where i have accentuated the toasted brown shades mostly. And, paired this with a semi formal getup.
This look is suitable for work, meetings and even house parties.
Now my second look. It’s a classic fall look with a splash of yellow gold. To accentuate my favourite shade ‘Rule breaker’, I tried to create a halo with the particular shade.
Hope you all enjoyed this post! Till our next post slay.