Hi lovelies. Hope you all have been doing well. Today we would like to do some swatches for an affordable brand W7.
Reasons prime reasons for the purchase is being the identical dupe for Anastasia Beverly hills modern renaissance palette.
My first impression:
- Not the closest, this one’s the ultimate dupe for Anastasia Beverly hills Modern Renaissance.
- W7 ones don’t have the shade names as the ABH ones.
- Also comes with a brush
- Has the same dusty rose themed packaging.
- Both are travel friendly.
- Smells fine.
- And, last but not the least contains the same batch of Berry and nude shades like ABH.
- Ideal for creating versatile eye looks.
Swatch and comparison:
The first two photos are the swatches for ABH modern renaissance.
The swatches are done on MAC NC 35 skin tone.
The bottom two are the swatches for W7 delicious palette. And, the swatches are done on MAC NC 45 skin tone.
- Main difference is the price. The ABH one is 75 AUD whereas the W7 one is 10 AUD. What a crazy price difference right?
- As per my opinion, the glitter shades could be a little better but works fine with a primer.
- Matte and deep shades are bang on!
- The colours are same in the pan. But the intensity is ofcourse not the same as ABH. The good thing is they are buildable.
- Doesn’t fall out.
- Doesn’t come with the box; this is one of the most significant external difference. (But doesn’t matter).
No doubt, ABH modern renaissance palette is hands down better than the W7 berry delicious palette. It is worth every penny spent. As the price point is really high for ABH palettes ,it is difficult for a lot of us to get our hands on it, and hence the w7 palette can be a great alternative.
I rate the W7 one : 3.5 out of 5.
Those who are still having second thoughts of buying ABH for the price, your dupe is here!
Availability in Bangladesh :
Banglashoppers for 750bdt only.
Hope you enjoyed the post!